Friday, March 21, 2008

Success

The countdown to graduation stands at 8 weeks and two days. The countdown to my teaching exam is two weeks. My main problem is that my last calculus class was about two years ago and most of the math is from way before that. I seem to have early onset memory loss or to have slept through all things math because none of the information stuck. Yesterday I spent 4 hours in Uncommon Grounds (a coffee shop in town with excellent chocolate chip cookies) re-learning math. I didn't even remember the quadratic equation...eek. Actually, it was then that I decided that blogging would be a most excellent plan (so far so good). The most difficult part of the whole process was coming up with a name...Pi in the skyline won and I just hope I still like it tomorrow!

No comments: